Divorce Lawyers in Vaughan
Helping You Work Toward a Brighter Future
If you are facing a divorce or separation, are you fully aware of your legal rights? Do you have the information you need to make the right decisions about your case?
If you have any uncertainty, do not wait to involve a Vaughan divorce lawyer who can paint a clear picture of your options, your rights, and what you are up against. Armed with this knowledge, you can take the necessary steps to seek a swift and favourable result in your family law case, no matter what it may entail.
Our family lawyers in Vaughan are experienced with the following cases :
- Divorce and Separation: This includes uncontested divorce, contested divorce, mediation, arbitration, and the use of negotiation or litigation to resolve any and all divorce-related issues.
- Alternatives to Court: Collaborative family law, arbitration, and mediation are useful tools to limit the cost, time, and stress often associated with litigation.
- Family Law Matters Involving Children: We are prepared to protect your rights and the best interests of your child or children in matters involving custody and access, parental child abduction, parental alienation, relocation, adoption, and other complex matters.
- Support, Property, and Assets: When your financial stability is on the line, you can count on our divorce lawyers to protect your interests. This includes child support, spousal support, asset division, and property division.
3865 Major Mackenzie Drive, Unit 107
Map / Directions
For a free initial family law consultation with a divorce lawyer in Vaughan, call (905) 581-7222.
Read a Client Testimonial
Get a Separation in Vaughan, ON
Do you and your spouse want to go your separate ways, but without the hassle of a divorce? Separation may be a better option for you!
A separation allows you and your spouse to live your lives completely separate from each other without formally ending your marriage. After getting a separation, divorce is not necessary unless one of the spouses decides they want to remarry in the future. When drafting a separation agreement, you and your spouse will need to come to terms regarding division of assets, child custody, child support, spousal support, etc.
You can use the services of a separation lawyer in Vaughan, or a mediator or arbitrator who can guide you help you draft a separation agreement without going to court.
Vaughan Custody Lawyers
There are different types of custody that can be awarded to parents. Our child custody lawyers in Vaughan can help you protect your children by fighting for the custody arrangement that is in their best interests.
Types of Custody in Vaughan, ON:
- Sole Custody – One parent has decision-making authority.
- Joint Custody – Both parents have equal authority and must work together to make decisions.
- Shared Custody – The child splits their time between both parents.
- Split Custody – In families with multiple children, each parent has one or more children living with them as the primary custodial parent.
Serving King City, Bolton, Nobleton, Kleinburg, and More
Feldstein Family Law Group P.C. serves Vaughan and the surrounding communities throughout Ontario and the York region, including:
- King City
- Richmond Hill
Our Vaughan separation attorneys have been representing clients in all areas of family law since 1994 and are committed to bringing clarity to this complex field by making it more accessible to all. From our drafting, coaching, and other unbundled legal services to our online Family Law Help Centre, we are dedicated to educating our clients so they can help themselves. We also deliver complete legal representation to guide you through every step of your case. No matter your needs, we can address them to the letter.
Contact a Vaughan family lawyer today at (905) 581-7222 to learn how we can assist you.