Divorce Lawyers in Oakville
Divorce, Separation & Family Law Counsel – (905) 581-7222
With this website and our flexible lawyer fee structure, we have accomplished our goal of making experienced family law help more accessible to those in need. Our divorce lawyers serve Oakville and the surrounding communities across Ontario in all areas of divorce, separation, and family law.
Oakville Divorce Lawyers
209 Speers Road, Suite 5
Map / Directions
For a free consultation, call
Our guidance is a simple phone call away.
Complete & Unbundled Legal Services in Oakville
For the past 25 years, our Oakville family law firm has delivered quality service and legal representation to families in Oakville and beyond. Our commitment to the full preservation of our clients’ rights, regardless of the circumstances surrounding their family law matter, has led to our success across every one of our practice areas – through our complete and unbundled legal services.
Dealing with a divorce or separation? Our family lawyers in Oakville can help with issues involving:
- Child custody, access, and support
- Division of property and assets
- Spousal support
- Collaborative divorce
- Contested divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Divorce mediation and arbitration
- Same-sex divorce
Facing any other family law matter? We also provide skilled counsel related to:
- Parental mobility rights
- Parental child abduction
- Varying a custody or access order
Oakville Separation Lawyers
Separation is an alternative to divorce that still allows spouses to go their separate ways and live their own lives apart from one another.
In Oakville, separation agreements must cover everything from child support and spousal support to child custody and division of property. These agreements can be drafted with the services of an Oakville separation lawyer, or they can be accomplished out-of-court through mediation or arbitration.
Child Custody in Oakville
When parents divorce or separate, decisions must be made regarding who has the decision-making authority on behalf of the child. The following types of custody can be awarded in Oakville:
- Sole Custody – One parent is granted the authority to make decisions for the child.
- Joint Custody – Both parents have equal say and must work together to make decisions for the child.
- Shared Custody – This type of custody defines how much time the child spends with each parent. The time is not always split 50/50, but the child or children do spend time with each parent.
- Split Custody – This type of custody is an option for families with multiple children, where each parent has one or more of the children living primarily with them.
Contact Feldstein Family Law Group P.C.
Divorce can be complex, but by clearly outlining your goals and making an effort to work with your spouse or partner can simplify the process. Our Oakville divorce lawyers are here to help you make this change a positive one.
Call Feldstein Family Law Group P.C. today at (905) 581-7222 to learn more about our services and how our Oakville family lawyers can help you.