Mississauga Divorce Lawyers
Family Lawyers Delivering Results Since 1994
Feldstein Family Law Group P.C. was established in 1994. We have witnessed landmark changes in legislation related to same-sex marriage, the establishment of case law in complex parental child abduction cases, and the rise of collaborative family law. Our Mississauga divorce lawyers have dealt with every area of family law. We have amassed the level of knowledge and experience it takes to succeed, and we are prepared to put every weapon in our arsenal at your disposal.
Whether you are in need of legal representation through every stage of your divorce or are interested in our unbundled legal services, you can rest assured that you will receive quality service, personal attention, and our complete commitment to results.
Discuss your case and concerns with a divorce lawyer at our Mississauga office. Call (905) 581-7222 today!
3464 Semenyk Court, Suite 213
Map / Directions
Why Feldstein Family Law Group P.C.?
Divorce, separation, child custody, and the many other issues that affect families and marriage can impact your life in many ways. Your financial stability, your relationship with your children, and your emotional well-being are on the line. You need a Mississauga family lawyer you can trust.
Feldstein Family Law Group P.C. has many qualities that make us an ideal choice for your case, no matter how straightforward or complex:
- We have 25 years of experience in Ontario family law.
- We offer free consultations for new clients to explain your rights and options.
- We are a paperless firm, increasing our productivity and efficiency.
- Our accessibility is unparalleled; we respond quickly to address your needs.
- We offer unbundled legal services and have an online Family Law Help Centre to make family law help more accessible to all.
- We are results-driven and tailor our services to meet our clients’ unique objectives.
Meet Our Divorce Lawyers in Mississauga
Call (905) 581-7222 today to put a powerful team of divorce lawyers in Mississauga on your side.