Ontario Family Lawyers
We Put Your & Your Family’s Needs First
Family law matters such as divorce and legal separation can influence other aspects of your life, such as your parental rights, personal property, children, and assets. Each of these subjects is of the utmost importance and many family law cases affect more than one of these areas of your personal life. You cannot afford to trust your case to anyone less than a professional and highly skilled Ontario family lawyer.
At Feldstein Family Law Group P.C., we take a unique approach to family law. While our lawyers are always ready and willing to handle every part of your case and represent your interests in court, we also offer unbundled legal services to address your specific needs.
We truly tailor our representation to each client and we know that affordability is very important. We are also a paperless firm, which leads to greater efficiency in every aspect of our practice. With our focus on client service, we are here to support you by being accessible and communicative. Take a look at our client testimonials and see why we are the most trusted family law office in all of Ontario.
Need legal counsel? Interested in our unbundled services? Call (905) 581-7222. Your initial consultation is free and private.
Serving Markham, Mississauga, Vaughan & Oakville Since 1994
Meet Our Team:
The Most Trusted Family Law Office in Ontario
Founded by Ontario family law lawyer Andrew Feldstein in 1994, Feldstein Family Law Group P.C. delivers unparalleled legal representation to clients across Mississauga, Vaughan, Markham, Oakville, and the surrounding communities. We limit our services to exclusively practicing family law, which has enabled each member of our team to hone these particular skills.
Some of our primary areas of practice in family law include:
- Divorce (contested and uncontested)
- Child abduction (domestic and international)
- Collaborative family law
- Arbitration and mediation
- Same-sex divorce
- Asset division
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Grandparents’ rights
- Parents' visitation rights
How Can A Family Law Attorney in Ontario Help You?
Having a family law lawyer by your side is critical for a number of reasons.
Here are some ways that a family law lawyer can help you:
- An experienced attorney will strive for a favorable settlement.
- An experienced attorney can provide you with legal advice and important legal information.
- An experienced attorney can offer you objective support.
- An experienced attorney will help you understand what your legal options are.
- An experienced attorney can offer you the emotional reassurance that you need during this time, in regard to legal matters.
- An experienced attorney knows what to do to effectively represent you in court.
- An experienced attorney can help you when it comes to legal advocacy and legal protection.
- An experienced attorney can effectively negotiate parenting agreements.
- An experienced attorney can help to establish paternity.
- An experienced attorney can help to protect your reputation.
- An experienced attorney can save you from making mistakes that may end up costing you both emotionally and financially.
- An experienced attorney can connect you to support groups that can help you handle emotional distress during this difficult time.
Contact our family law office in Ontario today to learn more information about what our attorneys can do to help you, or to schedule a free consultation.
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Retaining a Family Lawyer
- The Importance of Following the Family Law Rules
- Refraining Orders against the Family Responsibility Office
- When the Office of the Children’s Lawyer Goes too Far
- I Don’t Agree with My Family Lawyer. Now What?
Call (905) 581-7222 to schedule your free consultation. We can explain more about our services and how we can assist you.