By using our online payment portal, we are providing you with the safest, most secure payment experience possible based on the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology is fully compliant with all security standards set forth by the payment card industry and enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including personal information and credit card numbers, during your online transactions.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we offer many other options for payment:
- Send an e-transfer to Marilyn Abrams at email@example.com. Please send a separate email to Marilyn with the answer to the question provided in the e-transfer.
- Credit card - You can pay by credit card in person, over the phone or online. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Cash (please come into the office to make cash payments)
- Debit (please come into the Markham location to make debit payments)
- Cheque, Money Order, and Bank Drafts
- Wire Transfer - Please contact Marilyn Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions about making a payment by wire.
All monies being returned to clients will be done by cheque. Should a cancellation of a payment be required on the same day as the payment, it will be done in the same manner in which it was received. Should it be done on a later date, the return of monies will be done by cheque.