It is our belief that every individual should have access to the legal system that has been created for us all.
Typically when our clients retain our services they will receive comprehensive representation from counsel who will assist in all aspects of their matter. But we also offer the option for clients to retain our services on a limited retainer basis. This is known as the unbundling of legal services. At Feldstein Family Law Group, we understand that the expense associated with comprehensive legal services can be prohibitive to many, but we also understand that the legal system can be quite confusing and daunting to face entirely on your own.
The unbundling of legal services offers you an affordable option for qualified legal representation. If you are comfortable in representing yourself, but want legal guidance in certain areas, then the unbundling of our services can be a cost effective option for you.
Advantages to Unbundled Services
- Costs – Using unbundled legal services gives you more control over the financial costs of your case. You have the ability to decide what matters you need assistance in and those you do not.
- Control – Unbundled legal services allows you complete control over your case and allows you to decide what issues you want negotiate and when you want to do that.
Examples of the type of unbundled services we offer include:
- Drafting services to prepare pleadings (notice of claims and replies), affidavits, and notice of motions
- Drafting of case conference briefs and settlement conference briefs
- Consultation on a specific legal issue
- Preparing you for examinations, mediation, settlement conference, and/or trial
- Legal opinions
- Legal research for case law relevant to your case and/or analyzing and reviewing case law provided to you from the other party
This list is not exhaustive and it only provides a sampling of what we offer. We strongly believe in assisting clients in whatever way we can. If you would like to discuss this option further with one of our lawyers, please call us and we can arrange a consultation for you.
In whatever way we can, we are here to help you get through this difficult time in your life.