Lawyer – Markham
Feldstein Family Law Group Professional Corporation is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Lawyer with some experience in Family Law. We are a growing ten-lawyer firm with its head office located in Markham, exclusively practising Family Law.
Please send a covering letter, together with your resume, transcripts and references to Melanie Rain at email@example.com.
York Region’s largest Family Law Firm currently has one exciting Summer Student position available. Feldstein Family Law Group Professional Corporation is a growing and fast paced firm in Markham, and is seeking one enthusiastic Summer Student with an interest in Family Law who has completed or is currently taking the introductory Family Law course. The position is primarily research and writing based, with an emphasis on producing high quality content for our promotional and educational websites. The Firm is accepting applications no later than February 20, 2017 and the employment term will be from May 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017 with the possibility for extension.
You will be exposed to the following:
- legal research
- summarizing and critical commentary on recent, noteworthy family law cases
- analyzing celebrity family law issues in the context of Ontario and Canadian Family Law
- preparing educational summaries of cases, legislation, and procedures in a client-friendly manner
- occasional opportunities to attend at court with the firm’s lawyers
- any other work that may be required
Please note that there may be an Articling position available for the 2018-2019 term.
Please e-mail your résumé, transcripts, references and cover letter to Melanie Rain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be prepared to draft a BLAWG for the Firm at the interview.